|Breast Cancer Information|
10 Reasons Why Your Company Needs Custom Invitations
I am always amazed when I hear about companies who spend tens of thousands of dollars organizing a make-it-or-break-it company event designed to celebrate a company milestone and/or impress prospective customers. Sometimes these events have big contracts or sales at stake! Yet, often planners will fall short on the most critical aspect of planning the event-the invitations! After all, before a client steps foot into your venue, or even confirms attendance, the invitation sets the tone and leaves the first and most important (and lasting!) impression!
Have a look at this compelling list of "10 Reasons Why Your Company Needs Custom Invitations". The information in this article may very well be worth thousands of dollars to your company!
1) Double Exposure! ? Before, during, and after the event, your invitation represents your company with guaranteed staying power to the date of the event. It's better than an ad! It's an ad with a useful purpose that MUST be reviewed, responded to, and kept securely for weeks or months to the event date (and even after!)
2) The "U"-Factor (Ubiquitous Factor) ? Simply put, stunning invitations get noticed-everywhere. They get tacked up in communal areas (bulletin boards, lunch rooms, reception areas, etc) or passed around your guest's office, management, other potential clients or partners. How do you get "stunning" invitations? Through a custom designer!
3) Stay Ahead of the Competition ? If your company isn't sending out excellent invitations, rest assured your competition is! More and more companies are using custom invitations to gain that competitive edge and "unique" distinction in respective industries.
4) Image is Everything ? A flimsy self-printed Times New Roman font invitation card with perforated edges leaves just as "strong" an impression as an elegantly shaped shimmering layered silver pocket-fold emblazoned with your company logo. Which "strong" impression would you have your company make?
5) Create Buzz ? What? Excitement over a company or corporate event? It's true. I recently created gorgeous custom invitations carefully packaged and wrapped in the company's foil stamped logo. They were labour-intensive but definitely memorable invitations. The actual event was a debate between two respected audio engineers ? pretty dry by most standards. But the impact of the invitations alone made it one of the most talked about events in the industry!
6) Cutting Edge, Modern, & Savvy ? An invitation allows you to make a real statement about your company. Use this vehicle to reinforce your image or insert a more dramatic contemporary interpretation of your company image! It will get noticed!
7) Establish a Relationship with a Custom Invitation Designer ? Save time, money, and stress on your invitations! Develop a personal one-on-one relationship with the right invitation designer and you'll never regret it. Your designer will be able to customize and anticipate your needs while avoiding or preventing potentially costly errors or miscommunications!
8) Good Career Move! ? We once had a client who was responsible for planning a significant corporate event. We helped him narrow down his choices to one custom invitation style and was truly impressive and original. Long after the event, he contacted us to thank us and explain that the custom invitations made such an impact that he believed they helped him gain notice within upper management circles which eventually lead to a promotion! We can't guarantee that kind of success with all of our customers, but it does illustrate that? with the right invitations, anything can [and does] happen!
9) Professional, Knowledgeable, & Your Resource ? Don't Sweat the Details! Outsourcing your invitations to a custom designer allows you to have better use of your time. Your Invitation Designer is a resource for formatting tips/guidelines, etiquette, invitation options, event-planning, and more! You'll be confident you're making the right choices and having the perfect sounding board for your ideas too!
10) Invitations are just the Beginning ? A custom Invitation Designer can help you make the right choices for all your other stationery requirements. Perhaps you need webcards, change-of-address cards, important Announcement cards etc. You can save a lot of money and hassle by making your Invitation Designer the one-stop-shop for stationery, accessories and even gifts and gift-related items.
Just because technology is changing rapidly, doesn't mean you can forget about the pen and paper. Event stationery is getting a lot more creative and a lot more intensive. I'm constantly amazed by how many company staff people planning events miss out on this golden opportunity to showcase their event, company and product.
Laura's work has been featured locally and nationally across print and television. Her public and commercial clients range from brides to wedding and event planners to celebrities in Canada and the United States. For additional articles and resources, information on Laura Paladino, her invitation design collections, or her select bridal boutique products and studio services, visit http://www.laurapaladino.com
Advertising Primer for Fast Learners
Advertising, when done well is a very effective way to increase your customer base and ultimately grow your bottom line.
Cinema Advertising is Big Business, So Mergers are a Natural
Cinema advertising has always been an effective marketing tool for some advertisers, while for others they have yet to see the benefit of this unique form of media. When an advertiser hears the term "Cinema Advertising" automatically they think the slide that is shown on the big screen with the soothing music played in the background.
Business Plan Appeal ? Five Rules For Writing Attention Grabbing Headlines
The success of a business plan stands or falls on its ability to get potential investors to take a moment to read it. Nothing works better for doing this than well-written headlines designed to interrupt and engage investors. Here are five fundamental rules for writing and incorporating headlines into your business plan.
50 Surefire Business Card Tips
Business cards are one of the most powerful and inexpensive marketing tools you can use. Here are 50 surefire tips to make the most out of your business cards:
I Dont Want to be Different
To succeed in today's crowded marketplace where most of the products and advertising look exactly the same, a small business owner must stand out, shouting above the din with a message so clear and compelling that prospects stop and take notice. It's a matter of business survival. Unfortunately, most entrepreneurs quickly retreat to the supposed security of sameness, soon to be lost in a sea of anonymity and a tidal wave of frustration. In effect, albeit at a subconscious level, they are saying , "I don't want to be different".
How to Make Your Claims Believable
When you hear claims like?
What Makes A Winning Online Ad?
Most people who have been involved with sales & marketing for any length of time have heard the axiom, "Sell them what they want. Then sell them what they need". But what does it mean? It sounds a little odd doesn't it?
Choosing a Print Mail Dealer
"Print & Mail is a type of service that is popular among small mail order operators. It is an inexpensive way to get your ad material printed and mailed to people.
How To Write More Powerful Brochures, Leaflets, And Catalogues
Probably the most interesting thing about brochures and leaflets is that they're seldom read in what we've come to know as the right order - as you would read a book. Rather in the same way that many people read magazines in dentists' waiting rooms, they will flick through brochures and leaflets and stop to take a longer look at bits that grab their attention.
How To Make Your Yellow Page Ads Work
I hear it often, "advertising in the Yellow Pages directory doesn't work!" I smile knowingly and wait for a pause in the conversation, and this is what I say in response to their claims?
How to Get People to Read Your Ads Like CRAZY!
Rule One :- The Headline
How to Use the 3 Most Common Direct Marketing Measurements to Increase Your Profits!
John Wanamaker, a 19th century entrepreneur, once famously made the statement, "I know that half of my advertising is wasted, I just don't know which half." Fortunately for today's marketers, there are scientific ways to determine which half is wasted, and which half is not, through the use of common direct marketing measurements.
Finding Your Target Market
Achieving sales is probably the biggest challenge a web business owner has. It requires a balanced mix of the right products, competitive pricing, optimal web design, aggressive advertising and attracting the right online visitors.
Is there anything new under the sun? Heres how to find out if your bright idea is unique.
"There's nothing new under the sun" is probably the one phrase no inventor wants to hear, seldom believes, and is always trying to prove wrong.
How To Use Pictures To Immediately Start Increasing The Response Rates Of Your Marketing
There should only be one, over-riding reason why you're doing anything in your marketing.
Advertising Costs Getting Too High?
Everyone knows that advertising is essential to growing a business. One problem that small business owners have always faced is the high cost of marketing. Most, however don't realize that there is an effective way to reduce the cost of your advertising while - at the same time - increasing its reach.
Advertising Basics for Beginners
So many of us who have decided to do business online have no background in marketing or advertising. It can be so frustrating without any kind of guide.
Attention-Grabbing Fixes that Make Your Yellow Page Ad Leap Off the Page
Stand Out in Ways that Matter to Directory Users A Yellow Page directory presents a difficult challenge for advertisers. All the competitors are packed together, within the space of a few pages. Each ad within the directory category screams "Notice me!" so insistently, they blend into an muffled chorus. It's not easy for one to stand out with a clear, distinctive voice - like a soloist above the choir. That only happens when the business is clear about expressing its unique "song," and understands what buyers most want to hear.
Take Your Radio Ads to the Next Level
Most small businesses do not have a high powered advertising agency to produce award-winning radio commercials for them. Most award-winning radio commercials win for the wrong reasons anyway.
Advertising, Public Relations, Newsletters, and Newsletters for Your Small Business
If you own a small business you should consider ways to promote yourself through public relations to compliment you advertising regiment and keeping your name out in the public and in front of your best customers. There are many ways to keep yourself visible on top of your typical advertising choices. Perhaps you might send some adverting to some newsletters as well as your newspaper print ads, radio and cable advertising. Here are some of the places you should try to place your company's Public Relations for possible feature stories, ads or announcements:
|home | site map|
|Copyright © 2005 Bisey.net|