|Breast Cancer Information|
The Motivational Triggers That Make People Buy
In order to sell more products and service, you need master customers' mind. Put youself into customers' shoes and think what customers want. You will make more profit by master these skills.
1. Use the word "fast" in your ad. People want fast results, fast delivery, fast ordering, etc. Nowadays, we usually value our time more than our money.
2. Use the word "guaranteed" in your ad. People want to be assured they are not risking their hard earned money buying your product.
3. Use the word "limited" in your ad. People want to own or receive things that are exclusive or rare because they are considered to be more valuable.
4. Use the word "easy/simple" in your ad. People want easy ordering, easy instructions, easy to use, easy payments, etc.
5. Use the word "testimonial" in your ad. People want to see believable proof before they buy your product. It should be reputable and specific proof.
6. Use the word "discount/sale " in your ad. People want to find bargains. They could be rebates, one time sales, percentage offers, get one free offers, etc.
7. Use the word "free" in your ad. People want free incentives before they do business with you. They could be free books, accessories, services, etc.
8. Use the word "you/your" in your ad. People want to know that you are talking them. This'll make them feel important and attract them to read the whole ad.
9. Use the word "important" in your ad. People do not want to miss important information that could effect their life. People will stop and take notice.
10. Use the word "new" in your ad. People want new products or services that will improve their life like new information, tastes, technology, results, etc.
11. People want to make more money. They may want to start their own business, get a higher paying job or invest in the stock market. This will make them feel successful.
12. People want to save money. They may want to invest for the future or save for a big purchase. This will make them feel more secure.
13. People want to save time. They may want to work less and spend time enjoying life's pleasures. This will make them feel more relaxed.
14. People want to look better. They may want to lose weight, tone their body, or improve their facial features. This will make them feel more attractive.
15. People want to learn something new. They may want to learn how to change their car oil or build a deck. This will make them feel more intelligent.
16. People want to live longer. They may want to get in shape, eat better or gain extra energy. This will make them feel healthier.
17. People want to be comfortable. They may want to relive aches and pains or want to sleep in a more comfortable bed. This will make them feel relieved.
18. People want to be loved. They may not want to be lonely anymore or want to start dating again. This will make them feel wanted.
19. People want to be popular. They may want to be a famous celebrity or be more popular in school. This will make them feel praised and admired.
20. People want to gain pleasure. They may want satisfy their appetite or sexual desires. This will make them feel more fulfilled.
Print this list and keep it in file since it will help you make more profit.
Julia Tang publishes "Smart Online Business Tips" Newsletter which helps people to start, run and grow Internet businesses. To get tips, tactics, reliable business opportunities and promotional tools, plus over $200 free bonuses, you can visit http://www.best-internet-businesses.com
Fax Broadcast Services Get Your Message to Millions
If your company is one of those innovative businesses that has taken advantage of new fax broadcasting technologies to get your message out, you've probably come to realize that the fax broadcasting services industry is ever-changing and new developments are coming out all the time.
A Quick And Easy Way Of Getting More Customers From Every Single Ad You Write... Guaranteed!
FACT: Most people don't spend anywhere near enough time on creating a strong, compelling headline.
Do You Really Need a Brochure?
Traditional brochures typically tell the story of your company, i.e. they give evidence that you or your company have the wherewithal in personnel, capital, clout and expertise to perform the services you say you can perform or deliver the product you're selling. They are usually 3 or 4 panel affairs, printed on glossy paper, and featuring nice graphics or photographs. Think of company brochures as a resume for your business...Thus they are part of your "collateral" package.
Can I Write and Print My Own Business Brochures and Business Cards?
If you have a computer and a printer, preferably one that can print in color, then you can make your own brochures and business cards that are very professional-looking! Be sure to use good quality paper (that is available at any office supplies store like Office Depot or Staples) for anything that you are going to hand out or send to potential customers and clients.
What Is Most Important ? Copy Or Pic?
When, some little time ago now, I first descended upon the advertising scene, we were a good deal more concerned than most people seem to be today about the nature of the business we found ourselves in. We were always holding debates ? in the saloon bar of the Coach & Horses in New Bond Street, to be tiresomely precise ? about the meaning of advertising, the significance of advertising, and the past, present and future of advertising. And an unconscionably serious lot we no doubt were. Not to mention drunk.
Placemat Ad Advertising
Starting a placemat ad business can create more business for you; free advertising and income all while helping other local small businesses advertise their business all at a reasonable price.
3 Things Every Yellow Pages Advertiser Needs to Know
Too many business owners and marketers know that Yellow Pages advertising has an incredible amount of potential? but they don't quite know how to take advantage of it.
Giorgio Armani: A Persuasive Campaign
Lets examine the use of Giorgio Armani Company's advertisements for a persuasive campaign. My reasoning is because the company is separated into several different divisions, while each tries to sell their product, the advertisements must maintain an overall company image. I have chosen Giorgio Armani Parfum (cologne), Armani Exchange (A|X), Emporio Armani(Dreamers), and Giorgio Armani Occhiali (glasses) to be the focus for the general image campaign of the Giorgio Armani Company.
Five Characteristics of Highly Successful Advertising
Have you ever spent a small fortune on advertising that generated disappointment rather than sales?
How to Breathe New Life into Your Advertising Campaign
If you haven't made many sales or perhaps none at all, don't be discouraged. Use this 10-point checklist to breathe new life into your advertising campaigns and improve your response rate.
Does Your Brochure Pass the Test - Or is It Headed for the Trash? Part One
The decision on whether or not someone will read your brochure is usually decided in the first 5 seconds they look at it. What kind of message are you communicating in that five seconds? Will you make a favorable impression with your prospect? Will you move your prospect closer to the sale?
Cable Ads 5 Bucks!
Cable has grown from 13 houses connected together in 1948 to coverage of nearly 70% of all households in the U.S. With dozens, even hundreds of channels, Cable is now a major player for local advertising dollars, some for less than 5 bucks.
Small Business Image
The single easiest way to increase sales is to look professional. People believe what they see. If you look the part, you get the part. You must be committed to keeping a positive image in the mind of every customer. What you may not realize is that a high public image may not cost as much as you are led to believe. In a small business, image is fifty percent (50%) of your business. The impact you have on your customers, whether it be your appearance, cleanliness of your store, equipment, uniforms or the style of your classy color brochures. You must continually re-audited your small businesses image. Even if your first impression is great, you can lose it just as fast if you fail to handle simple details, because things change and customer buying behavior and perceptions change with local, regional, national and world events and views.
Developing a Formal Brand Messaging Document
Ensure everyone in your company sings from the same sheet of music when it comes to communicating a consistent brand message.
A correspondent to AdBriefing, my monthly newsletter, has posed a very sticky question. How, she asks, can you tell whether a headline you have written is a good one?or not? What she means by this, I imagine, is whether the headline will actually help to make sales, rather than just act as a passing amusement to its readers.
What Makes A Winning Online Ad?
Most people who have been involved with sales & marketing for any length of time have heard the axiom, "Sell them what they want. Then sell them what they need". But what does it mean? It sounds a little odd doesn't it?
100 Excellent Words and 70 Action Getting Phrases for Ad Writing
100 Excellent Words Absolutely. Amazing. Approved. Attractive. Authentic. Bargain. Beautiful. Better. Big. Colorful. Colossal. Complete. Confidential. Crammed. Delivered. Direct. Discount. Easily. Endorsed. Enormous. Excellent. Exciting. Exclusive. Expert. Famous. Fascinating. Fortune. Full. Genuine. Gift. Gigantic. Greatest. Guaranteed. Helpful. Highest. Huge. Immediately. Improved. Informative. Instructive. Interesting. Largest. Latest. Lavishly. Liberal. Lifetime. Limited. Lowest. Magic. Mammoth. Miracle. Noted. Odd. Outstanding. Personalized. Popular. Powerful. Practical. Professional. Profitable. Profusely. Proven. Quality. Quickly. Rare. Reduced. Refundable. Remarkable. Reliable. Revealing. Revolutionary. Scarce. Secrets. Security. Selected. Sensational. Simplified. Sizable. Special. Startling. Strange. Strong. Sturdy. Successful. Superior. Surprise. Terrific. Tested. Tremendous. Unconditional. Unique. Unlimited. Unparalleled. Unsurpassed. Unusual. Useful. Valuable. Wealth. Weird. Wonderful.
How To Make Your Resource Box Sell
Ezine Articles - they're everywhere!
The $500.00 A Month Plan
One way to make extra money or start a business of your own is by placing advertising which will pay a good profit. Selling printed information by mail can br financially rewarding. Classified advertising is the cheapest way to get into Mail Order and it is often possible to raise a fortune from these small ads. Just check any large publication such as Popular Mechanics, for their classified advertising section and you can see yourself the many ads.
Why Hire an Advertising/Marketing Consultant?
As a business owner, you have the option of taking several different approaches to handling your Marketing and Advertising. You may choose to handle the responsibility yourself, with the idea that no one understands your business quite the way you do.. You may also consider hiring a full time marketing manager or even assigning the tasks, as they arise, to someone already working within your organization. Consider this? When your business needs plumbing work do you do it yourself? Hire a plumber to be on staff full time? Or ask your accountant to handle it?
|home | site map|
|Copyright © 2005 Bisey.net|