|Breast Cancer Information|
4 Ways to Double the Power of Your Business Cards
Sure, everyone needs business cards. But why not make your business card do double or triple the work of an average business card.
Here are 4 proven ways to supercharge your business card into a powerful business tool.
1. Use the back of the card to include sales info. Good marketers know that customers need to be reminded at every opportunity how your product or service will help them. Even though business cards are small, you can still include some information on the back of the card that will remind customers how you are unique, better, and valuable. You could include a short bullet list of features and benefits. You could display some stats and figures, mention awards your product has won, or list a brief testimonial or two. Just a little bit of extra sales information can make a big difference in building relationships and encouraging sales.
2. Use the back of the card as an appointment card. Dr.'s and dentists do this frequently. But other businesses can use the same concept. Sales people of all kinds, realtors, consultants, professionals and more can use the back of their business cards as an appointment card. This is a good idea for several reasons. First of all, it increases the likelihood that a prospect will keep your card close by ? at least until you have the appointment. Second, it gives you a reason to give customers more than one business card. The more cards they have the more likely they are to always have one handy when they need it. This is especially important if they are referring you to a friend or relative. They may have an extra card of yours laying around that they can give to someone.
3. Use the back of the card as a map to your store. Maps are important for people who are new to the area, or people who aren't familiar with your part of town. Also, with just a mailing address listed on the front of the card many people don't know exactly where you are. A map will clear that up and again help increase the chances of them hanging on to your card
4. Place a 12-month calendar on the back of your card. This is a very clever technique that is sure to have people keeping your card handy at all times. Believe it or not a 12-month calendar fits nicely on the back of a standard size business card. I remember when I got my first card that had a calendar on the back of it. It was from an insurance salesman and I literally kept it by my desk at all times. I found it to be much quicker to glance at this card than to thumb through a wall calendar or even to visit Outlook. Each time I picked up the card I remembered who had given it to me. This practice is applicable to any business and in any industry.
Using even one of these 4 tips will greatly enhance the impact that you business card will have. With just a little creative you can turn your business card from a necessary evil, to a powerful tool.
Brett Curry is a Marketing Consultant and Marketing Director for Brochures.com. Brochures.com is the home of top quality, full color brochures, business cards, postcards and more at up to 70% off of retail. http://www.brochures.com email@example.com
Radio Interview 101
Different Types of Station Contact
What Does the Back of Your Business Card Say?
Business cards with nothing on the back are wasted opportunities to sell.
Just What Are Consumers Thinking?
Research would indicate that consumers don't know what they're thinking. According to an article written by Jack Shimell (2002) for Quirk's Marketing Research Review, Consumers make their decisions and react to advertising based more on unconscious emotional processes than on conscious rational processes.
5 Newspaper Advertising Myths Revealed
What I'm about to reveal are myths that most people think are 'true.'
Non-profit Coupon Books and Coupon Mailers for Small Businesses
Many groups like the Chamber of Commerce, ASB at the local high school, etc. will ask if their members can get a discount if they shop in your store or use your service. Of course, the answer top these groups should be a high-energy YES! They will then make a discount booklet for their members with your company listed, this is excellent and promotes good will for your business.
Avoid Being Vague
We are bombarded with thousands of marketing messages daily?on television and the radio, on the internet, in magazines and newspapers, on billboards and other signs, and even at the bottoms and on the backs of receipts. The world is, indeed, a very noisy place. And in order to get heard, we need our marketing messages to be clear and concise.
10 Ways To Improve Your Print Ads
1) Include a coupon in your large ads. This can increase response from 25 to 100 percent. Your coupon could offer the prospect your brochure or catalog.
How You Can Create Advertising That Sells
A well-planned and properly executed marketing program should include a sufficient commitment of capital resources to an on-going, well executed advertising program. Yes, this includes your business.
How to Make a Fortune from Unique Resistance-free Advertising
One of the most powerful offers you can use in your advertising is the word Free.
It is difficult to miss a Hummer, but how many companies could afford to run one to promote their business? The answer is, of course, very few and it is doubtful whether GM's overgrown offspring would be the most suitable promotional vehicle for many of them. What then are the alternatives and how could businesses benefit from using a vehicle as an advertising medium?
Many business organizations that needs to disseminate late-breaking information to a large number of people. Out door sign boards are the perfect solution for them that command the attention of all who pass underneath.
15 Tips for Better Yellow Page Ads
Yellow Pages advertising is one of the most popular forms of advertising in the country today. Almost every home in America (96.9%) and business has at least one copy of "the book".
Advertising That Annoys: The Real Story
Critics conclude that entertaining or "creative" commercials sell better than those that are bland. But liking the commercial may not really be that important in the scheme of things. It all depends on the needs and preferences, motivation and financial reservations of the customer. The question isn't whether people like the advertisement or not, it's whether the advertisement is effective in selling.
Pros and Cons of Establishing an In-House Ad Agency
There have been several ads promoting books and reports on thissubject, or included as part of the contents in several mailorder books stating:
Imprinted Promotional Items ? Their Many Marketing Applications
There are many uses for promotional items. This means that they are just not used as freebies for a grand opening special. Knowing all the uses for these nifty items, often called "swag," will open up many opportunities for your place of business.
Why Your Ads Aren?t Working
The president of a manufacturing company recently asked me, "Why isn't my advertising working?" Have you ever been asked this question? Have you ever asked it yourself?
100 Excellent Words and 70 Action Getting Phrases for Ad Writing
100 Excellent Words Absolutely. Amazing. Approved. Attractive. Authentic. Bargain. Beautiful. Better. Big. Colorful. Colossal. Complete. Confidential. Crammed. Delivered. Direct. Discount. Easily. Endorsed. Enormous. Excellent. Exciting. Exclusive. Expert. Famous. Fascinating. Fortune. Full. Genuine. Gift. Gigantic. Greatest. Guaranteed. Helpful. Highest. Huge. Immediately. Improved. Informative. Instructive. Interesting. Largest. Latest. Lavishly. Liberal. Lifetime. Limited. Lowest. Magic. Mammoth. Miracle. Noted. Odd. Outstanding. Personalized. Popular. Powerful. Practical. Professional. Profitable. Profusely. Proven. Quality. Quickly. Rare. Reduced. Refundable. Remarkable. Reliable. Revealing. Revolutionary. Scarce. Secrets. Security. Selected. Sensational. Simplified. Sizable. Special. Startling. Strange. Strong. Sturdy. Successful. Superior. Surprise. Terrific. Tested. Tremendous. Unconditional. Unique. Unlimited. Unparalleled. Unsurpassed. Unusual. Useful. Valuable. Wealth. Weird. Wonderful.
The Future of Voiceovers: Hold Your Tongue...Possibly Forever
"Do we need to cast a voice-over talent for this project?"
The Seven Second Race: How to Draw Attention Your Ad
You've decided to launch your advertising campaign but you have no idea what would inspire others to buy from you. Or maybe you've already run some ads to no avail. How do you make your ad the one that stands out? After all, consumers receive thousands of marketing messages everyday. What makes what you're offering so special?
Advertise Where Its Forbidden To
The most common way to drive people to your business site is advertising. You cannot succeed without advertising, this is a fact. You should advertise almost everytime and almost everywhere using a very pleasant, smart and persuasive manner if you want to accomplish your final target: Making Sales But what to do when clear and noisy advertising is not allowed (e.g discussion lists, discussion forums, etc) or you just send emails with no connection with business?
|home | site map|
|Copyright © 2005 Bisey.net|